Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Prayer request

Please pray for reader Del, who writes in response to an interview where I talked about my firing from the New York Post:

I was really glad to read your story on LifeSiteNews. I needed to see that today, especially the account of your firing from the NY Post.

I have just learned that I am under investigation by my employer's HR team, for handing out Miraculous Medals to selected coworkers. (I've been doing this for months... so they have plenty of evidence. I even gave YOU a Medal once, at the Chesterton Conference.)

I could use some prayers. Thanks for reminding me to appeal to our good friend, St. Maximilian Kolbe. If you will say a prayer for me, I would be most appreciative.

And please present my need to your prayer circle of single women with Apostolates [the Edel Quinn Prayer Circle]. I would like to keep my job and my apostolate, too.
If you have legal advice or prayers for Del, you can reach him via the e-mail address he left on his comment. I'd recommend he contact the ACLJ.