Thursday, October 11, 2012

LISTEN NOW: My Oct. 11 appearance on "Morning Air"

I had the great pleasure yesterday of speaking about healing sexual wounds with the help of the saints for a full hour on Relevant Radio's "Morning Air" with Sean Herriott. The interview is now in the "Morning Air" online archive (see the Oct. 11 listing), which enables you to either download it as a podcast or stream it live.

Sean Herriott, through his show, has been a tremendous supporter of my My Peace I Give You apostolate, and I am deeply grateful. He is a sensitive interviewer, with a profound understanding of the challenges faced by adults recovering from childhood wounds. Every time he has me on his show to discuss saints and healing, people are reached who otherwise would not have heard what Pope John Paul aptly called the Good News of redemptive suffering.

Interested in saints and spiritual healing? Check out my Patheos blog, Feast of Eden.

Photo by C. Michael Hager, taken at St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church, Greenville, S.C., September 29, 2012.