Judge George Greer has refused to hear any motions from Terri Schiavo's family, save for ones relating to her death process. Among the motions that the judge has denied, without access to hearing, are ones filed by Terri’s immediate family for:
- Updated neurological evaluations based on new MRI testing protocols
- A motion to compel the deposition of Michael Schiavo
- A petition for extraordinary authority to provide Terri Schiavo with updated rehabilitative protocols
- A petition for divorce, citing open adultery on the part of Terri Schiavo’s husband and guardian
- An objection to the guardian’s annual guardianship plan
- A motion to remove Michael Schiavo as guardian, citing his failure to comply with Florida Law mandated guardianship requirements. This motion dates back to November of 2002, but the court has never ruled on it.
I heard Terri's brother, Bob Schindler Jr., speak yesterday on Kevin McCullough's show. The saddest thing was when he described how Michael Schiavo has ordered that his wife be a prisoner in her death-house room. He has even ordered the blinds drawn so that she cannot see the sun.