Sunday, March 6, 2005

Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning...

...but the thought of a paycheck is pretty strong inducement.

I'm happy to announce that I have temporary full-time editing work. Temporary also means tentative, so there's no guarantee of the length of the assignment, but it could possibly take me through the middle of next month. The best part is that it's for a print publication and Web site that I love, and I'm going to be working with people whom I admire. My great hope is that by the time it's over, I'll have acquired a permanent job.

Thanks very much to everyone who's been praying for me during this time of great transition. I know your prayers help, and I feel strongly supported by them. They've helped me find the blessings in what's happened to me.

Since the editing job's only temporary, I'm keeping the donation button up for now. I do plan to take it down as soon as a permanent job emerges, as there are more worthy charities.

One more thing: Since I'm working 9 to 5, I won't be blogging during the day. During that time, you're invited to peruse the well-hidden blogroll down the left-hand side of the page.