Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fair, Balanced, Unbiased Reporter Seeks Info on Evil, No-Good, Very-Bad Pregnancy Centers

Blogger Rachael Snider sends this comment that appeared on Abortion Clinic Days:

Hi there
I am a reporter for Marie Claire magazine working on a lengthy feature about "crisis pregnancy centers" and I love your site. I am looking to talk with women who have been deceived by CPCs. I am wondering if you can help. Of course I wouldn't expect you to divulge their identity to me, but if you could pass along my information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please feel free to call me any time day or night via email or cell phone at siobhanmegan@yahoo.com

All the best
Siobhan O'Connor
Reporter, Marie Claire Magazine
Marie Claire is published by Hearst, so I guess you could say Ms. O'Connor's attitude has a historical basis. After all, it was William Randolph Hearst who allegedly wired a reporter in Havana who had told him all was peaceful there, "You furnish the pictures, and I'll furnish the war."

For the real story about crisis pregnancy centers, read Rod Dreher's article in National Review.