Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweeping the Poles



Just found this on YouTube: a promo video made by Soli Deo, an organization of Catholic college students in Warsaw, for their upcoming series of talks, including the one I will be giving this Saturday during my tour to promote the Polish edition of my book The Thrill of the Chaste: Finding Fulfillment While Keeping Your Clothes On. (That link will take you to an order page for the English-language edition, which is currently nearly sold out from Amazon; more copies are on order.)

Interesting to see that they chose a clip of a talk I gave in Cleveland two years ago. There are more recent clips of me on YouTube, but this one apparenty raised a point they wanted to accentuate. It helps me get a better idea of what to discuss in my talk to Soli Deo, which they are billing under the title "Sex in the City."