Tuesday, September 11, 2012

'A light in the darkness'
Father Dwight Longenecker reviews My Peace

Father Dwight Longenecker, whom I am looking forward to meeting later this month when I speak in South Carolina (see my tour itinerary), has some beautiful things to say about My Peace I Give You:

In our twisted and decadent age there will be more and more tragic casualties of the so called ‘sexual revolution’. More and more lives will be broken. More and more young people’s hearts will be hardened –their hopes dashed and their dreams demolished by the ravages of relational breakdown and the emotional breakdown and rejection that follows. Dawn Eden’s book will be a light in the darkness. She will come to many with the fragile hope that Christ can heal and the saints can help.
Read the full review on Father Longenecker's blog.