Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WATCH NOW: My interview on EWTN's "Journey Home"

Looking for my upcoming speaking dates? Click here!



Here is the video of my interview on "The Journey Home" that premiered last night on EWTN, in which I share my conversion story with host Marcus Grodi and also talk about the message of my book of Catholic spirituality for adult victims of childhood sexual abuse, My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints.

I am deeply thankful to Marcus, his producer Scott Scholten, and everyone at the Coming Home Network, which produces "The Journey Home," for letting me tell my story. Thanks too to you, dear reader, if you are among those who have prayed for my apostolate. Your prayers are bearing fruit, as the message of healing sexual wounds with the help of the saints is reaching people like Marion, an EWTN viewer who left this comment on my Patheos blog:
i am so happy to know that there is a saint for sexual injured children. i watched dawn eden and felt hope. i learned there is hope for my healing at 58 years of age. i have been to many doctors and others but unless you have lived it you can never really understand.
Please keep up the prayers for Marion and for others like him, that they may find healing for their wounds through the love of all the Communion of Saints (in heaven and on earth) and the glorified wounds of the risen Christ.

Interested in saints and spiritual healing? Check out my Patheos blog, Feast of Eden.