Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome, Catholic World Report readers!



Today, Catholic World Report features an interview in which I share the message of my book offering a Catholic theology of suffering to adults who have suffered childhood sexual abuse, My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints. I am very grateful to reporter John Burger and to the editors of Catholic World Report for giving me the opportunity to speak about abuse, healing, and how we as Catholics can help the wounded in our midst.

If you would like to learn more about my book and apostolate, I recommend my interviews for EWTN's "Life on the Rock" and "The Journey Home." To keep up with my upcoming speaking appearances, bookmark the "My Peace Tour" section of this blog. My e-mail address may be found here.