Monday, February 23, 2015

The Thrill lights up the Twitterverse!

I am excited and thankful to see that many people are taking to Twitter to express their appreciation of the newly revised Catholic edition of The Thrill of the Chaste.

It is a special joy to see the tweet from Bishop John Keenan of the Diocese of Paisley, Scotland, who even includes a photo:



(In other wonderful news, Bishop Keenan has invited me to give a Theology on Tap-style talk on The Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition) in his diocese, which I will do during my upcoming UK tour.)

Nick Alexander, the speaker and musical parodist finds a recent interview of mine to be cause for jubilation:



Father Bryan Jerabek of Birmingham, Alabama, would like to see a bulk distributor make The Thrill readily available to the people in the pews:



Nunblogger Sister Anne Flanagan encapsulates the love story at the heart of The Thrill as she tweets my National Review Online interview:



A final thought today comes from David Mills of The Stream, explaining why he included my National Review Online interview among a list of recent notable online stories:



If you are enjoying the new Thrill, tweet me your photo and comment, and I'll be delighted to include your tweet in an upcoming post.

Follow me on Twitter @DawnofMercy.