Friday, May 1, 2015

Vatican newspaper & UK Catholic Herald boost my books

Thanks to all who read this blog for your prayers for my apostolate, as your prayers have borne great fruit with wonderful recent articles on my books about chastity and healing.

As I wrote earlier, the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano last week ran a rave review of My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints.

The latest news is that today, on the UK Catholic Herald's website, writer Francis Phillips gives me the opportunity to share "why everyone needs to learn what chastity really means."

I also recently had the pleasure of doing an interview for Catholic Exchange editor Michael J. Lichens, who asked great in-depth questions about how chastity relates to the entire Catholic life. You can download the podcast via the link in the tweet below.


Please continue to pray for me in my apostolate, writing, and studies, and know that I hold you and all my readers in daily prayer. Thank you and God bless you.