Wednesday, February 17, 2016

L'Osservatore Romano publishes the preface of my new book, Remembering God's Mercy

The preface of Remembering God's Mercy as it appears
on page 4 of the February 18 edition of L'Osservatore Romano

Today I received the tremendous news that L'Osservatore Romano is publishing the preface of my new book Remembering God's Mercy: Redeem the Past and Free Yourself from Painful Memories on page 4 of tomorrow's paper.

It is a great joy to see my writings on Pope Francis's spirituality for healing of memories receive recognition from the daily newspaper of Vatican City State.

As you can see, L'Osservatore Romano translated my preface into Italian for its readers. If you would like to see what it looks like in English, here is a preview courtesy of Google Books.


Remembering God's Mercy is available from Aquinas & MoreBarnes & NobleAmazon, and wherever Catholic books are sold.