Monday, February 29, 2016

Off to Ireland!

Greetings from Dulles Airport, where I am preparing to fly out for my speaking tour of Derry and Donegal, excited to be sharing the message of my new book Remembering God's Mercy: Redeem the Past and Free Yourself from Painful Memories. Praise God, I am healing rapidly after the fall I took just two days ago. Yesterday I was able to put aside the cane I received from the emergency room, and today I have almost no pain. What little pain I do have is being offered up for the people of Ireland to whom I will be speaking about how Divine Mercy heals our memories. For details on my talks, click the Upcoming Talks tab above or just click here.

I will be praying for you and for all my readers throughout my tour and especially when I visit the Marian shrine of Knock. Please pray for me and my listeners. Thank you and God bless you!