Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New podcast: "Where was my guardian angel?" I answer listeners' questions on suffering and healing on Catholic Answers Live


A chilly but beautiful evening on the beach in San Diego, May 11, 2016

It was a joy to answer listeners' questions in the San Diego studio of Catholic Answers Live last week as they called in to ask about spiritual healing and other topics that I discuss in my new book Remembering God's Mercy: Redeem the Past and Free Yourself from Painful Memories. The show is now available via the Catholic Answers website to download as a podcast or to hear online, and it is also available through iTunes. Many thanks to the listeners who called in with great questions on recovery from trauma and on other topics, and especially to the one who gave me the opportunity to reflect on where was his guardian angel when he was suffering. My gratitude also goes out to guest host Cy Kellett, regular host Patrick Coffin, and producer Darin DeLozier for giving me a chance to share the message of Remembering God's Mercy.

Visit my Appearances page for information on where I will be speaking during the coming month, including the weeklong workshop that I will be giving at the University of St. Thomas (Houston, TX) on St. John Paul II's theology of suffering.