Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Come hear me speak on St. Edith Stein at St. Patrick's Cathedral

Blessed by the sight of a double rainbow during my book signing at Our Lady's Gifts in San Diego, July 22, 2019. The book I am holding is my memoir Sunday Will Never Be the Same.

It's not every day that I'm invited to speak at St. Patrick's Cathedral, but that is the wonderful news that I am now able to share with you, as the Edith Stein Guild has invited me to deliver its annual lecture on Saturday, August 3, at the glorious Gothic seat of the Archdiocese of New York. My topic is "Sponsa Christi: What Edith Stein Taught Me About the Mystery of Spiritual Motherhood." Please see the flyer on the Edith Stein Guild website for details.

Tomorrow I begin an eight-day Spiritual Exercises retreat. You and all of my readers will be in my prayers. Please say a prayer for me.