Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bound for Dallas

And I'm off! Below, once again, are details of my Dallas gigs — not counting talks for students at SMU and the university's Perkins School of Theology. Unless I can get to a hotel computer, I'll be away from e-mail until Friday and away from blogging until late that night.

If you're reading this in the Dallas area, I really hope you can get to one of my talks; it's always a delight to meet Dawn Patrol readers.

Tonight!

Talk and signing: "Sexless in the City: Why the Happiest Singles Are Saving Themselves for Marriage." Fellowship Dallas, 7 p.m.

Thursday, March 22
Talk and signing: Dallas Christian Leadership Luncheon at Southern Methodist University's Umphrey Lee Ballroom, 12:15 p.m. (214) 349-1109 or (214) 232-7248.

Talk and signing: Catholic Campus Ministries/Catholic Young Adult Ministries, Theology on Tap at Tipperary Inn, 5815 Live Oak (corner of Skillman and Live Oak), 7 p.m.

Buy The Thrill of the Chaste: Finding Fulfillment While Keeping Your Clothes On at Amazon.com. Learn more about the book on its official Web site.