Saturday, January 12, 2008

Greetings, LewRockwell.com readers

While I'm grateful for columnist Heather Carson's plug in her column on modesty, I'm afraid she sent you to the wrong place. This is my personal blog, which may or may not have modesty-related items on a given day. Feel free to stay and look around, but the material relevant to Carson's piece is best found at my book's Web site, thrillofthechaste.com.

My book, The Thrill of the Chaste: Finding Fulfillment While Keeping Your Clothes On, is about the transformative power that chastity brings to the life of a single young adult who has failed to find lasting love in sexual relationships. It is not about modesty per se, but it does include a "Clothes Encounters" chapter about how to dress in a way that lets your inner light shine.