Monday, April 2, 2012

My Peace makes the Benedict Blog

Longtime Ratzinger/Benedict bloger Christopher Blosser alerts me to the fact that his latest Pope Benedict Roundup features a mention of my new book My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints. Go there and you'll find a link to my recent article on how Pope Benedict's "theology of saints" can help bring healing to those who have suffered childhood sexual abuse.

Note: Although Christopher, following the information on the Amazon page for My Peace, says the book is coming out in May, it actually ships to stores next week. See the Ave Maria Press website for more on My Peace, including endorsements from Father James Martin, Alice von Hildebrand, and Barbara Nicolosi. The book carries an Imprimatur from Donald Cardinal Wuerl, making it the first-ever book on healing from childhood sexual abuse to receive ecclesiastical approbation.