Monday, May 7, 2012

VIDEO: LifeSite News interviews me
"Through our wounds, God enables us to draw closer to the wounded Christ"



Help—I've got a giant arrow stuck on my mouth! Just kidding—this is a video of me being interviewed by Peter Baklinski for LifeSiteNews about my new book My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints. There is also has an accompanying article with more information about the book. Many thanks to Peter and LifeSiteNews for giving me the opportunity to spread the word about My Peace and my hopes to spend the summer giving talks on it.

* * *

Bring My Peace to your place: Would you like to invite me to speak to an audience at your parish, recovery group, or bookshop about healing sexual wounds with the help of the saints?

As it stands, besides upcoming events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, D.C., and Wisconsin, I have tentative plans to speak in California, Illinois, and New York (please e-mail me if you are in those regions and want me to speak at your venue). But that's not enough. I want to spend the entire summer speaking about My Peace I Give You.

So, write if you would like to host me (click here to see my e-mail address), and don't let a lack of funds stop you. I will volunteer my services to speak about My Peace I Give You anywhere as long as my transportation, meals, and accommodations (at a convent or private home) are provided by the sponsor. The message is that important to me; I see this as an apostolate.

Also, if you would like to support my plans to spend the summer volunteering to speak about My Peace I Give You, please consider making a donation towards my support, using the donation button below. Being that I am a full-time student at a graduate school of theology (the Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception) that does not offer scholarships to lay students, the help is needed and appreciated. In any event, I am very grateful for your prayers, and am praying daily for all who read my writings or hear me speak.