Friday, May 11, 2012

VIDEO: Talking about My Peace on Fox News Live



What a joy to be able to spread the word about My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints on Fox News Live today. You can watch the video above, or, if it's not displaying, click here to watch me answer questions from religion correspondent Lauren Green. Many thanks to Lauren for having me on the show and asking thoughtful questions, and thanks to all who were praying for me in advance of the interview.

* * *

Bring My Peace to your place: Would you like to have me share the healing message of My Peace I Give You with your parish, Theology on Tap, social group, or bookshop?

As it stands, besides upcoming events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, D.C., and Wisconsin, I have tentative plans to speak in California, Illinois, and New York (please e-mail me if you are in those regions and want me to speak at your venue). But that's not enough. I want to spend the entire summer speaking about My Peace I Give You.

So, write if you would like to host me (click here to see my e-mail address), and don't let a lack of funds stop you. I will volunteer my services to speak about My Peace I Give You anywhere as long as my transportation, meals, and accommodations (at a convent or private home) are provided by the sponsor. The message is that important to me; this is my apostolate.

Also, if you would like to support my plans to spend the summer speaking about healing sexual wounds with the help of the saints, please consider making a donation towards my support, using the donation button below. Being that I am a full-time student at a graduate school of theology (the Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception), the help is needed and appreciated. In any event, I am very grateful for your prayers, and am praying daily for all who read my writings or hear me speak.