Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SLIDESHOW: My talk this afternoon for the St. Thomas More Society of Orange County





Well, this is a lovely surprise! Only four hours after I finished addressing the St. Thomas More Society of Orange County about my book My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints, the Catholic lawyers' group has already posted a beautiful slideshow video of the event.

I'm especially touched by the use of the sweet Randy Newman tune. Back when I met Randy in October 1988 (right), I never would have imagined that, nearly a quarter-century later, I would be having such a blessed day speaking near his beloved L.A..

If you missed today's talk and are in the Los Angeles area, you can still catch me tomorrow night in Encino. Click here for my tour itinerary.