Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Watch now: Episode 4 of my reading course on JP2 on suffering in Christ


In Episode 4 of my online reading course on Pope St. John Paul II's Apostolic Letter Salvifici doloris, which just went online, I discuss section 7 of the document, where the pope examines how suffering is "an experience of evil."

I am grateful to those of you who have emailed me or commented that you are enjoying this series. It means a lot to me to be able to help others reflect upon this powerful document of John Paul's.

My intention is to post a new episode each weekday. Today's episode should have been Monday's, but it was delayed owing to a slow internet connection. I hope to make up for the delay by posting another one later today.

If you missed previous episodes, they are all available via the YouTube playlist below. Thanks for watching, and may God bless you.