Thursday, January 11, 2024

L'Osservatore Romano features my article on Father Twomey's friendship with MLK

What a joy it was to see L'Osservatore Romano publish the article I wrote for it about Father Louis J. Twomey, S.J.'s friendship with Martin Luther King Jr. on the front page of its Quatro Pagine arts section! Very soon, I hope to have more good news to share on the Twomey front, as America is set to publish my 3,000-word feature on the great New Orleans Jesuit to coincide with King's birthday.

For the latest updates on my research for my biography of Father Twomey, I invite you to subscribe to my Substack newsletter Matters Twomey. And please say a prayer that my biography finds the best publisher possible so that this great Jesuit's contributions to social justice may become widely known.