Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WATCH: I reveal the new paperback edition of Father Ed



Today I received my first copy of the new paperback edition of my book Father Ed: The Story of Bill W.'s Spiritual Sponsor! It will be available in March from the publisher, Orbis Books. Sign up on Orbis's website to be notified when it goes on sale. 

Nota bene, although Amazon is already showing a "paperback edition" of Father Ed for sale, the paperback that it currently offers was created for the European market. Unless you are in Europe, I recommend holding out for the US version, which will include some fixes to a few typographical errors that were in the first edition.

The hardback edition of Father Ed is available now and can be ordered directly from the publisher. Electronic editions are available as well from your seller of choice. 

As I mention in the video, I'm delighted to have several Father Ed talks coming up, which will be listed on my Appearances page here at the Dawn Patrol as they are confirmed.