Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Flying to Flint! Michigan is the next stop on my Father Ed book tour

After having an amazing time speaking about Father Ed: The Story of Bill W.'s Spiritual Sponsor in Memphis and New Jersey, I am now preparing to leave for Michigan to speak this Saturday at St. Michael's Conference Center in Flint. I love meeting readers of Father Ed and especially folks in the recovery community, so please see my Appearances page for details of my upcoming talks and tell your friends.

Thanks to Kathe Carson of the Church of St. Elizabeth in Wyckoff, NJ, for taking the photo at left as I signed books there two nights ago. I hope soon to be able to share video of my talk at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Memphis on April 3, where five hundred Father Ed fans came to hear me speak about him on the sixty-fourth anniversary of his death in that very city.