Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Campbell's super
One more chance to catch me on EWTN's 'Faith and Culture'

If you missed seeing me interviewed Sunday morning on Colleen Carroll Campbell 's "Faith and Culture" show on EWTN, the show will be repeated tonight at 11 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Pacific.

On the show, I discuss The Thrill of the Chaste and what I've learned in speaking about chastity to young adults.

Watching it Sunday for the first time since taping it last September, I was reminded what an excellent interviewer Colleen is. Her questions were deep and thoughtful, making for a decidedly different viewing experience than the various network morning-show experiences I've had. EWTN's "Life on the Rock" did do a similarly in-depth interview with me, but that was geared towards teens, whereas Colleen led me onto topics that, while still G-rated, are more of interest to adults.

If you don't have EWTN, you can watch it by going to the network's Web site and clicking the "Live TV" link from the "Television" pull-down menu.