Saturday, November 18, 2023

My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints is back in the Kindle store

Recently Ave Maria Press took my 2012 book My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints out of print after eleven years. During that time, the book sold more than 14,000 copies in English and had been translated into Spanish, French, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, and Italian. The rights to it have now reverted to me.


I am hoping that a publisher will approach me offering to put My Peace I Give You back into print, as I would love to publish it in a revised and expanded edition. For now, I have made it available in a replica edition on Kindle, priced at $4.99 so that any one who might be helped by it can find it. In addition, I have made the Spanish translation available on Kindle. If you are in any country served by Amazon, you should be able to find the book by searching Amazon's Kindle store for "My Peace I Give You" and "Dawn Eden" or, for the Spanish Edition, "Mi Paz Os Doy" and "Dawn Eden."

The Amazon links used in this post and elsewhere on The Dawn Patrol are from Amazon's affiliate program. If you purchase anything on Amazon after clicking one of those links, I will receive a commission that I will donate to the HER Foundation, which helps pregnant women who suffer from hyperemesis gravidarum.